Saturday, August 15, 2009
Study Of The End Times and Links For Verification
This website amazes me for it is the epitamy of the study of the end of the world. As I stated before and I do state to you with more infasis of heart that, God IS coming. The end of days are going to be so perilous and sooooooo hard for everyone especially christians the we/you will despair even of life. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST...!!!!! The time of testing will come in your life when you will have to make dire decisions. Make the right ones. I hate to be so abrupt in saying this to you but DIE FOR JESUS if you are left here after the rapture. DO NOT TAKE THE MARK OF THE BEAST!!!!! Study hard, Stay strong in the power of God's might. We are weak but He is strong. Pray without ceasing. Everytime you get a chance tell someone to go to church, tell someone about Jesus. Warn every man to get his house in order. I love you with the love of the Lord. Be Blessed dear ones. Evonne Kelley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment