Wednesday, November 19, 2008
End Time Events Are Upon Us...
It is time right now for you to start getting yourself together... I speak in regards to your inside man (the real you, your spirit) the man that will go to heaven or hell... Fall in love with yourself enough to care about you immortal soul... I want to tell you that if you don't get your house in order (your life here on earth) you will go to hell... I speak this to your heart out of the Love that I have for you... You must be born again, by the water and the spirit... God who in the end times will come again to receive us to himself via the rapture and take us home to heaven is now giving us all a chance to be saved (clean our hearts for heaven)... I implore you to find a Holy Bible based church and give your lives to the Lord Jesus Christ... No sin will enter heaven (NONE), so I ask you this day, if you died by accident or illness will you by your go to heaven? Everyone on this planet knows where they are going (heaven or hell) when they die by the life they now live here on earth... God will leave noone ignorant as to how to get to heaven. You must live holy. God said "be ye holy for I am holy", he said to "be perfect", he said to let the light of Him shine bright in your souls so that the men of the world will see Him in you and glorify Him... Brother or Sister, get ready for that great and terrible day of the Lord... Ready or not, He is coming... Will you stand or fall, will you cry or dance for joy... All is your choice, God gives everyone a will to do of His good pleasure and He give everyone a choice to sin and do whatever they want to do... Going to heaven is a choice in which you MUST give up sin... I love you dear hearts, be blessed in Jesus name... Your sister in the Lord Jesus Christ, Evonne Kelley...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment