The Lord has revealed to me that the time is at hand for ALL to wake up from this life to the life of the Lord Jesus Christ. He is closer than when you first found out that He is coming back for His people. God is raising up a nation, a fighting people who will fight against what is wrong, evil, or sinful. Not figting with our hands but with our hearts. He is raising and looking for warriors for the kingdon of heaven. Soldiers who will fight even to the death for holiness and rightousness. I am writing to you again to let you know that I love you. Me loving you is why I urge you to give your lives to the Lord befor it's too late. I know that it is a long time coming for me in writing you, but I'm here again to inspire you, to try to lift your hearts in telling you to praise God like never before. Live holy, pure, sinless lives before God. YES YOU CAN live a sinless life . God sent Jesus to prove to us that we can live holy and make it to the kingdom. Jesus was human and devine such as we are if we have the Holy Ghost (God dwelling o the inside of you). The Holy Ghost gives us the power we need to make it trough trials and temptations. Be strong my friends in the power of Gods might. I love you, your friend and sister in Christ, Evangelist Evonne Kelley...
P.S. My website is directory for your every need. Browse through , you night find something useful or helpful.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment