Saturday, October 24, 2009
NO SIN...
In these last and evil days we need to be mindful of our ways, thoughts and words... We have to be ready for the rapture of the church and if we claim that we are going to heaven we ARE living like Jesus lived... NO SIN should be in our lives. No smoking, No drinking of alcoholic beverages for we should be sober and vigilant, No cursing, No partying, No sex out of wedlock, etc... I must urge everyone to live holy, sanctified lives for He is coming in an hour that we are not aware of... Just think about it, God is going to surprise us, so we must be ready... We MUST be ready, as I have stated before, God is not playing with us... God commanded us to BE HOLY, BE READY and BE PERFECT... This is another annoucement that I needed to tell you about and I must stress to you again that hell is real and it is for eternity (never ending)... Be ready to enter into God's holy abode, where we will praise his name forever...Much love in Jesus name. Evangelist Evonne Kelley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment