Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Freedom
Have you ever stopped to think about God and how he feels. He created us in His likeness, in His image. Every vessel, everything. Our feeling, the way we hurt, cry, our laughter and He gave us a will to do anything that we want to do. Whatever we feel, He feels. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe God, our creater is hurting. He has feeling to. God wants everyone to be saved and that none perish. Our will is fleshly and does whatever we want. We party and live our live wanton and do not think that God almighty will come at any minute. He said be ready. He sits on His throne with stretched out arms saying to us come all who are weary (tired of living wrong) and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. God is merciful and kind, but don't take His kindness for weakness. He said vengence is mine and I will repay. God is longsuffering. He is waiting for us to get all of the sin out of our bodies for our bodies is His temple. I beseech all of you to give your lives to the lord and clean your house so that God may dwell in you. Without His power in you, you cannot go to heaven. You must be born again. Hell is a real place so don't be caught dead without Jesus. Stay prayful and remember, NO SIN. I love you all, Evang. Evonne Kelley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment