Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The News...

If you are watching the news on a daily basis, you will see God's word is not returning to Him void. Everything that He said will happen, is happening closer and closer together. Again, I say to you "Don't be caught dead without Jesus". Clean your house and be ready.Read Revelation and then watch the news. Read Matthew 24 and then watch the news. The financial crisis is worldwide now. The rapture will take place. Right after the rapture the tribulation starts. The antichrist will come and take currancy out of the world. Look at the news. The antichrist will then try to make everyone take the mark of the beast. You have a choice today. You don't want to be caught in this situation. Read the bible. I urge you to be ready for Jesus when He comes back. Well, this is just another short note to encourage your heart to stay with Jesus. Also, read 2 Timothy 3. Times may get hard and trial may press hard on you but look at Jesus and keep your head up. I love you all in Jesus name. Evang. Evonne Kelley.

No comments: